Monday, October 22, 2012


SAINT LAURENT PRET A PORTER SPRING/SUMMER 2013

I am completely in love with Hedi Slimane's new collection for Saint Laurent. All pieces are very wearable and some even look like they were design for Florence Welsh. All of the pieces have that rock n roll feeling very own of Hedi Slimane. 
All of the trousers have that slim effect, which is the same that Hedi Slimane made for Dior. 

These were three of my favorite, considering that the whole collection its perfection.
 In my opinion some pieces are very unique and the imitation of such it was quite a challenge. I still hope to edit if I found something similar (refering to the dresses and some skirts) 

ROMWE $29.99                          FOREVER 21 $22.80                 FOREVER 21 $22.80
FOREVER 21 $19.80                    FOREVER 21 $24.80                                 H&M $34.95
               
H&M $34.95 (Both)
H&M $39.99

ZARA $29.99 H&M $24.95





 

No comments:

Post a Comment